Friday 13 June 2014

WOW TIME FLIES!!!


I can not believe that it's been almost a year since I've been to Quito :-( it feels like yesterday but at the same time it feels like forever ago! Lol if that makes sense! 

Where to begin! This year has definitely had its ups and downs that for sure! When I first got back I was strongly with Bactria infection, I was in quite a lot of discomfort, however God amazing powerful hand healed my body and I didn't have to finish off the meds! Thank God! 

After that was done and I was back to normal!! I definitely went thru the 5 f's. Which we learned I learning during my first missions experience back in 2011! 1. Fun 2. Fight 3. Flee 4. Fit and 5. Fruit. 

First of all I'm gonna explain the 5 of them before I continue! 
1. Fun...a first you are so excited about your experiences you wanna tell EVERYONE that will listen! And every story is the best story and it's soooo hard to choose just one! 

2. Fight... No one understands your experiences and it seems like no one really cares (even if that's the truth of not!) and the way of life is sooo different where you just were, so much simpler there. That you wanna change home! 

3. Flee... You come to the realization it's like impossible to change home and peoples thinking and u still feel like no one cares you flee! Flee to the memories, it's almost like you are living back there in your mind

4. Fit...You are just tried of it all so you just fit back into like as you know it, still from time to time think of the memories. But you think of it way less often! 

5. Fruit...A lot of people stop at the Fit, cuz it's easy! But fruit is bearing good fruit like in john 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing" The fruit is the outcome of a missions experience! 

Oh so now back to me, lol! Back to what I was saying! I definitely went through the 5 f's, a lot faster then the times before! That being said I'd like to say that I am at the bearing fruit stage! 

As I said before I have been through ups and downs! However! Since April tho I have been in the ups, and am continued to go up! End of April I started in a prayer ministry group! For those that are not familiar with what prayer ministry is, I will be happy to tell you! I am only speaking for my experiences tho! Ok so here goes! So I meet with two incredible woman that have from what I can see the gifts of discernment and prayer! We sit in a room and pray! The last few meeting we have prayed over curses that we spoken over me and about me and passed on to me generationally! That prayer was amazing! At the beginning I was very tense inside, and at the end I was so full of joy that I couldn't stop smiling it was a fantastic feeling!! I am also able to say that I have been able to forgave my birth family! 

It's been sooo good to become the woman that God wants me to be! And I am so excited to see what God has in store for me! It can only get better from here! I am honestly truly learning what Jeremiah 29:11 really means...I know what you are thinking...wow that is the most over used verse EVER and I truly agree with that! However I can say honestly that I am getting to know and believing that God knows the plans for me, plans to prosper, plans for hope and a future!!! He truly has a plan for me! And it's all in His timing, he knows what I need and when!!! 

Another super exciting thing is that I am on a new healthy life style!!! I know it's kinda ironic that I started in January (news years resolution) and Maybe it was subconsciously but ya! I am definitely noticing a difference and and so excited to continue this new transformation! GOD IS GOOD!!! 
That was summer to now! 

I am very sad that I will not going back to Quito this summer! I have been there three years in a row! Part of my hear is and always will be in Quito! Lord willing I will go back soon! To my Ecuadorian momma Raquel (Rachel) please have my bed ready on a moments notice!!! Lol love and miss you all my Ecuadorian family! You always make me feel so loved n appreciate! One day I hope to bring my future family (Lord willing) to meet you all! You all have played a very important role in my life in the last 3 years!!! Words can't explain how I feel about you all! <3

As all of my other posts I have ended them with asking you to all pray for me! So this post will end this post like that too! I ask you all to pray that I continue to heal and become the woman God created me to be! That I continue to seek His face! Especially in my future! Not knowing what He has in store is very hard sometimes and scary! But I am soooo pumped to start this new chapter in my life whatever God has in store!!! EXCITING!!!! Thanks again for reading!!! God bless you all! Thank you for walking this journey with me!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment