Friday 4 May 2012

First full day back in Canada

Hey! Ok so I am not gonna lie I've enjoyed blogging!!! It's actually fun to tell you all about what is going on in my life! I want to thank everyone for following my blog! And for all your prayers, support and words of encouragement. It was all of you that made my 3 weeks in Ecuador so enjoyable and manageable, I realized I am not alone and that I have a huge team of supporters, and prayer warriors rooting for me! Cheering me on! I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

My first day back in Canada was very relaxing! I did laundry this morning! As well as catch up on survivor on PVR!!! I'm all caught up! And I hung out with Joanne in the afternoon!!! It was nice just to do running around with her! I even drove! And got a Pepsi slurpee, which I was craving!!!

And I went to the Keg with my parent and my brother Curtis!!! I have steak and lobster!!! So yummy!!!

Then came back and watched warhorse with the dillons!!! I love relaxing days!!!

Please pray for me...tomorrow I am doing an interview at the gate about my time in Ecuador! Pray that God gives me the words to say and that I don't studder and mess up. Pray for clarity! If anyone of you wanna come please feel free! It starts at 6:30pm at victory church across from the Tim Hortons and the flying J!

I will keep you all posted on what I hear God telling me to do! And when! Please keep praying I listen carefully!
Thanks!!! Muchas gracias!!!
Carlita

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Carlita! So glad you're home safe and sound. I'm looking forward to taking more about your time at CDF very soon!

    ReplyDelete