Friday 26 July 2013

I am free!!!

Hey! So I'm not sure why I'm calling this post 'I am free' but that's the first thing that came to my head lol! 

So today was a good day! It first started with painting again! Brock thought that we wouldn't be able to finish the project of the outside wall but the team went be on his expectations! We finished the wall which has never been painted since Brock started over 3 yrs ago! It looks great! As well as we painted the inside wall, the neighbours wall (that was an accident but it looked great none the less lol) and the outside of the Pastor's house n and one wall of the outside of the church! Our team works amazing together! 

After that we went to this restaurant for lunch again! 

Then we did VBS! 
Lead worship again!!! So fun!!!
Paper airplanes
Nail polish 
Drama!

Things are going really well! The team is really unified which is awesome! Oh and Jose Luis Aka Jo my Ecuadorian friend (I'm staying with him n his family after the team leaves!) was able to join us for most of the day! Which was really nice to visit n paint with him! 

Please continue to pray for team unity and for health! We only have two days left at La Roca! And then we are off to Argalia Alta, where the early mornings start! And as most of u know I HATE mornings! Lol and when I say early I mean EARLY, like 5:30-6 YUCK!!! Please pray for me! 
Well it's 12:45am here I best be going to sleep! Night all! 







No comments:

Post a Comment