Wednesday 7 August 2013

Missed a post yesterday...sorry!

Hey I missed a post yesterday, I was soooo tired and not feeling so well:-( 
Yesterday was another filled day! 

We went shopping in the mall (that the team went to in 2011, on a Sunday between church services...the one with the rides in the ceiling) for warmer clothes for me, boy that was not an easy task! Every pair of jeans were SUPER tight! They fit but I definitely didn't feel comfortable at all. I tried on like 7 or more pairs and they were all the same! GROSS! Totally not me all of my pants are loose! This did make me have a bum but still! Lol YUCK!!! 

After like an hour or more shopping I bought a pair of sweat pants and a sweater! Which I felt WAY more comfortable in!  

Then we had lunch! I had coconut shrimp!!! It was yummy!!!! If you know me you know how much I love shrimp!!! 

After lunch we headed back home, that's when I attempted to take a nap but it didn't happen! Jo's friends came over and hung out! And I made a cake!!! 
Chucho is a famous soccer player that died 

At 4 we headed to the church to do more practicing there dances! They are planning on doing a flash mob in Loja to undignified by David Crowder Band. From what I can see in the practices it looks pretty good! 

At like 5:30 I started to feel really yucky, sneezing a ton, coughing like I have smoked for a hundred yrs. it was awful and embarrassing cuz it started in the middle of Jo's meeting with his missions team and everyone looked at me...and again if you know me I hate having people look at me! 

After the meeting we were suppose to go to a movie in the theatre but I was not feeling up to it so we decided to go 'home' (in stead of calling it Jo's home I'm just gonna refer to it as home ok! )
It was 8:30, and I had a tea and took some medicine. And Jo prayed over me for healing! Then I crawled into bed to 'watch' a movie! I say it like that cuz I ended up watching the insides of my eye lids! 

Then this morning I woke up at 7am, and I haven't coughed or sneezed yet...and it's 11:30!!! PRAISE GOD!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! 

I woke up at 7am cuz the leaders of Jo's mission team came over for breakfast at 8! I made chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, strawberry syrup, and BACON!!! Mmmm bacon!!! It was really cool cuz some of Jo's friends had never had pancakes before...the things I take for granted!  

And then we went to the church to pick up more supplies for the missions experience to Loja.  

Now it's nap time! After nap we are going shopping again for clothes for me! Cuz I don't have any warm clothes and Loja is in the mountains and I guess it's cold! 

Then we will have time to relax n maybe watch a movie like Pitch Prefect. We are heading to Loja at 6pm tonight! 

I'm not sure if there will be wifi...if not I will update you all when I get back! On Monday! 

Please pray that I can feel included on the team even tho my Spanish is very limited, for safety, for courage to step out of my comfort zone, to be open to see n hear from God, for continues health and whatever The Lord lays on your heart to pray! Thanks a bunch!!! Dios  Te bendiga!!! God bless you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment