Sunday 4 August 2013

Teaching English!!!

This is the day The Lord made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! Happy Sunday! Today I got to sleep in, I woke up at 8 tho ready to go but I forced myself to go back to bed and get more sleep. In hopes that this cold goes away! 

At 11:30 we went to church, Jo was already there! Because his missions team was getting commissioned today, it was neat to see a missions team get commissioned in a different language! The sermon was on James 3, watching your tongue! Jo translated some and I was able to understand some of it myself! 

Then we went to a mall, this mall was like like our malls except it didn't have air conditioning...wow it was HOT! I have a hamburger it was yummy 

Then we went to home and I attempt to have a nap but when I was finally relaxed it was time to go back to the church! Lol 

At the church I actually had the chance to help one of Jo's friends with her English homework! It was cool to teach someone English, I never knew I had it in me! We got there at 3 and left 8! Time flew! It felt like no time had passed at all! 

I still have my cold :-( I keep sneezing and my nose is running like a tap :-(  but I'm not letting it get me down!!! Jo's schedule is BUSY! But it doesn't feel that really busy, however he's always going! 
Please continue to pray for my cold, and energy level! As well as that I see God in the little things! On Wednesday I am heading to Loja like 12 hrs away on missions experience with Jo and his church, please pray for me as I prepare for that, and this will be a lot different cuz we are staying at a church sleeping on the floor, and really joining the way they live. I am excited to see the different between the Ecuador mission I was just on with heartland as opposed to an Ecuadorian mission! Please pray for me as the language barrier with really be there! 
Well I better sign off! I'm getting tired n low in energy! Thanks for your prayers n support! Dios Te Bendiga  

No comments:

Post a Comment