Wednesday 11 April 2012

Early morning

Good morning! It's 4:58am and I'm waiting at the airport! Made it thru security with no hiccups!!! And I am very impressed with myself, I'm very wake and alert considering I only slept 3 hours! But I can do all things thru Christ who gives me strength! Joanne drove me to the airport this morning which was very nice for her, I am very thankful to have good friends like her! Thanks Joanne!!! I'm excited to get this show on the road! I was nervous and anxious last night, so much I couldn't fall asleep at first, but once I start taking deep breathes and just focusing on deep breathing I was able to calm down! And actually catch a few hours of sleep! Please pray for safe travels for me. That I get to Houston safely and then on to Quito...part of me still can't believe that this is actually happening! God is good!!! I am actually feeling pretty good...PTL! I brought some vitamins with me to keep the cold at bay! I know without a shadow of a doubt that God's hand is in this and that He is with me and He knows what's gonna happen, and I am so thankful that I can take rest and peace in that! I am excited cuz God is going to do way more then I could ever ask or imagine! Thanks everyone for your prayers, and I'm not sure if I will be able to have Internet in Houston but I will defiantly have internet in Quito. I will update when I can!!! Love you all! Carlita

No comments:

Post a Comment