Monday 9 April 2012

Update on the glaucoma test

The test went well...and my eye doctor said it was nothing to get worried about quite yet! PTL (Praise The Lord). She told me to come back in 4 months to retest! I got a very bad headache from the drops they put in my eyes, but after Motrin and a bit of sleep I'm good to go!!! My cold is still holding on, I went to optimum health store today and was told to start to take silver and liquid echinacea...gross stuff there. So I am praying that it goes away fast! thanks for your prayers and support!!! I can't believe Wednesday I'm leaving...it's becoming more real! And I am so amazed how much peace I have, I am not nervous at all! GOD IS GOOD!!!! I feel VERY blessed to have so much support behind me! It's been truly an amazing feeling knowing that everyone of you care sooooooo much for me. Words can't explain how grateful I am for each one of you! Thanks again for walking with journey with me, it feels good not be go thru this on my owe! Love Carlita

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's GREAT news about your eye test! Only a few more hours to go :) I'm praying you get good rest tonight! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete