Wednesday 11 April 2012

In the Houston airport!!! Getting closer!!!

Hola amigos I am currently sitting in the Houston airport! I just finished eating orange chicken, which was delicious!!! My day so far has been uneventful. Before I left the Edmonton airport I received a phone call from my dad, it was nice to hear his voice and to hear him say that he loved me and he was praying for me!!! I am sooooo honored and blown away by everyone support! On the flight I slept most of the way, I was exhausted...Joanne, I hope you were able to go back to bed and sleep a few more hours, thanks again for driving me so early and helping me find my way! And for praying for me in the van on the way to the airport that really calmed my nervous! My next flight doesn't leave till 3:57pm, so I have a few more hours left to kill! At least I love to wander and people watch lol Peace out till I arrive in Quito Ecuador!!! Getting closer! Carlita

No comments:

Post a Comment